The Diliman Network (DilNet) Helpdesk was established to provide technical support to the services that the Computer Center maintains. It is composed of a team of full-time Computer Center employees as well as part-time Student Assistants. The main task of the Helpdesk is to address network-related problems within the Diliman Network, in addition to assisting students, faculty and staff in their inquiries.
Our Helpdesk is open to assist on the following issues:
- Network troubleshooting on workstations at offices, UPD buildings and dormitories.
- Network configuration of new workstations to connect to DilNet.
- Assistance for configuration of similar devices (WiFi Printers, Smart TVs, WiFi Access Points, etc.) to the office network
- Cable crimping services
- WiFi troubleshooting
- Connecting to DilNet
- Connecting to Eduroam
Note: Computer reformatting, virus/malware issues, OS Installations, data recovery are NOT included in the Helpdesk scope.
DilNet Account Issues
- Requesting for DilNet account
- Account recovery for DilNet account, password reset (only available to active faculty, student and staff only)
UP Mail Account Issues
- Account creation
- Account recovery
- Account tagging and update
- UP Unit Tagging (e.g. UP Manila to UP Diliman)
- Tagging type (e.g. Student to Faculty)
UPD Webmail Account Issues
- Mail Forwarding
- IMAP/POP configuration
- Missing emails
- Mail Quotas
- Request for VPN (upon approval – instructions can be found here: https://upd.edu.ph/vpn)
- Troubleshooting VPN-related issues
- Login troubleshooting
- Request for Webinar (upon slot and date availability).
Software Subscription Services
- Request for ArcGIS Licenses (ArcGIS 10.8.1, ArcGIS Pro 2.8 and ArcGIS Online only).
- Request for Adobe Licenses (currently no slots available).
- Request for SPSS Licenses (currently no slots available).
NOTE: Requests for the following software subscriptions belong to the respective offices:
- NVIVO Licenses – contact the OVCAA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office 365 Licenses – contact the UP ITDC or access this link when you are logged in your UP Mail account: https://bit.ly/office365request
- SLIDO Licenses – available only for UP Faculty, kindly contact the UP ITDC or this link: https://itdc.up.edu.ph/services/software-services/slido/Slido-HowToLogIn(UPMailSSO)-UserGuide.pdf