How do we request a UPD Webmail for our office?

Please send a formal letter of request addressed to the current Director of the University Computer Center. Include the following in your letter:

  1. preferred email address
  2. DilNet account of the the person who will be managing the said office account.

Please click here if this helped you.
1 person found this helpful.

Category: Webmail

← Frequently Asked Questions