When the server does not detect an activity from a user for a period of time (hours), it will automatically log-out the user. Unfortunately, the server will not be able to determine that you are typing a message and will log you out (If it takes you hours to compose a message).
To avoid this incident, compose your message in another application and paste your completed message in the compose window of UP WebMail. If you are using “Microsoft Windows”:
- Open “Accessories-> Notepad” and type your message (periodically saving to your local hard disk just in case you encounter a power interruption).
- From the Notepad menu, click “Edit-> Select All” (or CTRL-A).
- Then click “Edit-> Copy” (or CTRL-C).
- Switch to the “Compose” window of WebMail and input the recipients (To:) and the Subject.
- In the message body part, paste your message by typing “CTRL-V” (or right-click and select “Paste”).
- Finally, click “Send Message” to send your message.
← Frequently Asked Questions