Dilnet Account (6)
A DilNet Account is a user account given to UP Diliman constituents that provides access to UP Diliman services such as CRS, UPD Webmail, iLib, UVLE and DilNet Wifi.
You can view an infographic here.
We are currently giving accounts to the following:
For Students (enrolled in the current semester):
Go to the University Computer Center to signup and activate your DilNet account. Bring your latest UPD Form 5 and UPD ID.
Go to the University Computer Center to have your account created. Please bring your appointment paper from HRDO and UP ID.
In case you cannot go personally, you may send a representative with the following:
- your signed written authorization letter,
- your representative’s UP ID,
- your appointment paper from HRDO, and
- your UP ID.
- Your username involves the first letter of your first name followed by the first letter of your middle name then your surname. Ex. If your name is Juan P. dela Cruz, your username would be jpdelacruz. If another person already used this username before you, a number is added after the generated username like jpdelacruz1, jpdelacruz2, jpdelacruz3.
- You may also go to the University Computer Center. Please bring your latest Form 5 and ID and our staff will help you retrieve your username.
For students (enrolled in the current semester)::
You may try to reset your password using the online password reset facility at: https://accounts.upd.edu.ph/lostpass. If you cannot recover your password online (forgot password recall answer/invalid alternate email address), please go to the University Computer Center to get a temporary password. Bring your UPD ID.
Please go to the University Computer Center to get a temporary password. Bring your UPD ID.
Unfortunately, we are currently giving accounts only to the following: UP Diliman students (enrolled in the current semester) and Faculty/Staff/REPS.
Internet Usage (1)
- Some websites are inaccessible by DilNet in the interest of conserving bandwidth for research and academic use.
- If your intention complies with the terms and use of the Acceptable Use Policy, please fill up the form provided by the DilNet internet access facility in the website that you are trying to access so that we could make some reevaluation of the website.
Please refer to the following FAQ: [How do I get a DilNet Account?]
Please send a formal letter of request addressed to the current Director of the University Computer Center. Include the following in your letter:
- preferred email address
- DilNet account of the the person who will be managing the said office account.
Your UPD Webmail username is the same as your DilNet account username. Please refer to the following FAQ: [ I forgot my DilNet account username. ]
Please refer to the following FAQ: [ I forgot (don’t know) my DilNet account password. ]